Sustainability Manager (Construction)
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey is looking for a Sustainability Manager (Construction) to join a construction company focusing on fit-outs and refurbishment of commercial buildings in London.
You will be working with a variety of clients across a broad range of sectors, including developers, fund managers, corporate clients, and landlords.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future by ensuring that the projects meet all relevant requirements including, BREEAM, WELL, SKA, LEED, and Fit Well.
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 2-years of experience in a similar construction sustainability/environmental management role.
- Knowledge and experience of BREEAM, WELL, Fitwell, ISO14001, Ska Office Criteria.
- Understanding of ISO45003, PAS 402, GHG Protocol, SBTI, GRI.
- Understanding of Circular Economy, Responsible Sourcing of Materials, Materials toxicity, Net Zero Carbon & Carbon Footprinting approaches.
- Understanding of sustainable practices around waste in the construction industry.
- An ability to identify the client and internal sustainability requirements.