Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Lewis Davey
We are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant who would like to work closely with a variety of real estate clients and advise them on the delivery of Net Zero, ESG, and wider sustainability strategies.
You will be joining an award-winning global real-estate company known for its dedication to promoting diversity and equality within the workplace.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work works across both the investor as well as the occupier side of the business.
- Experience in working with GHG, CDP, GRESB, PRI, EPRA/GRI.
- Experience of SBTs and net-zero.
- Knowledge of TCFD.
- Experience in the design and delivery of energy management programmes within the built environment including utility data management, target setting, energy analysis, legislative compliance, and energy auditing.
- Experience in reporting internally and externally for client stakeholders.
- Strong client relationship and programme management skills.
- Familiarity with climate risk and scenario analysis tools.
- Knowledge of building certification standards, EPCs, BREEAM (incl BIU/RFO), and LEED.
- Experience in conducting advanced data analytics including energy modelling and life-cycle analysis (LCA) using programmes such as IES and/or One Click.