Implementation Project Manager JDE Financials REMOTE
Posted on Jan 5, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
My Client - an International Manufacturing Company is looking for a seasoned Implementation Project Manager. The JDE EnterpriseOne Project Manager will assist in a variety of ERP IT projects utilizing JDEdwards EOne and various products that integrate into the system. Financials are going to be the key Modules/Applications used in most projects. This position prefers PMP Certification, 8-10 years of experience upgrading, implementing, and supporting JDE EOne
- Lead the upgrade to JDEdwards EOne 9.2 Financial applications
- Take ownership of everything Financials
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for high utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Build project plans and schedule resources.
- Provide Project Risk Analysis to customer.
- Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of various projects.
- Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope.
- Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements.
- Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project.
- PMP, PMI Certified preferred,
- CPA, CMA are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Multi-Plant Manufacturing Industry experience is needed.
- 8 + years of relevant JDEdwards EOne Financials experience.
- Proven success in software project implementation and deployment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project.
- Experience in managing stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risk.
- Fluency in oral and written English.