RedHat Openstack Terraform SME
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by CPL Solutions
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a RHEL specialist for a long-term contract role. You can work this role remotely and you will be tasked with supporting customer deployments based on VMware Integrated Openstack, RHEL, Terraform and Ansible. You will design, implement and provide ongoing use of various DevSecOps tool chains and support BAU operations teams to become more capable of undertaking complex tasks.
Essential skills required:
- VMWARE Integrated Openstack v6.x/7.x
- Redhat Linux Certified (knowledge of SUSE, Ubuntu, HA Clustering)
- Hashicorp tools, eg Terraform, GoCD.
- Bitbucket, Github.
- VMWARE VCentre, ESXi
- Atlassian tools, eg Jira and Confluence
- VMWARE vRealize Operations and Log Insight.
- Middleware, eg JBoss, Web Sphere, Mulesoft, Tivoli, etc.
- Tool chain knowledge (eg Cloud Orchestrator, Monitoring, Storage Manager)
- Automation tools, eg Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Powershell, Shell, Ruby and/or Python Scripting or other experience in programming languages is key
- Lenovo XClarity and IMM2.
If you are a senior RHEL SME who has good experience with Redhat Openshift and Terraform/Ansible Scripting skills then please get in touch
For further details please share your CV in confidence with (see below)