Data Analyst (SQL, R or Python) - Stockholm, Sweden
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Analysis - Stockholm, Sweden
Data Analysis - We are looking for an experienced Data Analysis to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in Stockholm. Remote work is optional from Sweden.
Work tasks - What work tasks are to be performed?
As a Data Analyst, you will work as a key enabler to secure the realization of business value from analytics, data, and models in our products. You have a strong customer focus, a strong commercial mindset, and innate curiosity. You will work with multiple advanced analytics tools initiatives to analyze, execute and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization with both analysis of model output and designing of new ways of working.
The Data Analyst believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- At least 2 years of experience from customer analysis, product/business analysis
- Have a demonstrated history of working with web and visual analysis eg Google Analytics, Optimizly, Contentsquare
- Have a demonstrated history working with data visualization tools eg Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio.
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical, and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate and explain data and its implications to various stakeholders.
- Ability to define and align assignments with the strategic goals of the business.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Experience in data handling from several different data sources and creating dashboards with KPIs:s based on the data sources
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.