Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by Dalcour Maclaren (The GreenJobs Network of Websites)
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Kickstart the new year with a new career!! Dalcour Maclaren are recruiting Rural Surveyors across our Utilities and Infrastructure sectors working on exciting projects across the UK on behalf of the largest clients in our sector. We are the UK'S leading firm of land and environmental experts and are a modern, innovative, and dynamic business that portrays a "One-Team" culture. A career with us brings fantastic benefits such as flexible working, healthcare, generous yearly bonus, study leave and so much more.
Location: We have offices across the UK and you can be based out of: Oxfordshire OX25 3QU, Gloucestershire GL20 6FF, Maidstone Kent ME14 5PP, Thetford IP24 2RL, Cheshire CW1 6UY, Tonge DE73 8BB, Birmingham B3 2AA, Wetherby LS22 7RD, Richmond DL10 5NY, Stirlingshire FK9 4TU, Bristol BS35 3QH.
At Dalcour Maclaren we are different - we are challenging the norm. We are a fundamental part of the UK's utility and infrastructure industry, pushing a new breed of consultancy. We are focussed on the fantastic people within the team whom we value, we trust, we develop and we empower - which in turn creates a winning formula for success. We offer an A-Star service to our portfolio of blue chip clients and have grown year on year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors.
So, what is this Rural Surveyor role about?
Our Rural Surveyor roles offer a variety of exciting projects with a range of clients. No two days are the same and we equip you with the skills and knowledge to deliver to the highest level- we have a high client satisfaction score and are proud of the work we deliver.
What will I be doing?
* Working on exciting infrastructure projects, delivering land and property advice to a range of clients.
* Deliver a range of schemes, with assistance and consultation with senior team members, to a high standard. Using initiative and a proactive approach to ensure client deadlines and objectives are met, taking pride and ownership in the quality of work delivered.
* Developing strong working relationships with client personnel and internal and external stakeholders.
* Support the development of more junior members of staff
* Negotiating with stakeholders to agree legal rights for new apparatus and maintenance of existing
* Reporting key milestones and maintaining relationships to the client
You will be perfect for this role if you….
* Are mRICS/AssocRICS qualified or are qualified by experience.
* Have a full UK driving licence
* Have experience or interest in working within the Utilities and Infrastructure Sector
* Are experience in leading a team or projects
* A team player with a can do attitude
* Good knowledge or reporting systems and Microsoft suites
What's in it for you?
* We have regular PDP's and support from line managers and deliver a clear progression pathway. We have a DM training academy to ensure your skills are always top-notch and offer study leave
* A great employment engagement strategy, from wellbeing boxes to sporting sweep stakes-we have you covered
* We look after your mental health, we have a wellness platform and offer private healthcare.
* We understand work-life balance, so we offer "flexible working" to all our employees
* We have regular office socials with 2 large parties a year
* Every Birthday should be celebrated, so have your birthday as a day off on us
* Getting married, engaged, bought a new house or new baby? There is a DM gift hamper for every celebration
* Your future delivered-an enhanced pension plan
* We recognise your hard work and dedication, so we reward you with a highly competitive bonus
What our employees say:
"Utilities and Infrastructure is a great industry to work in, and there are so many progression opportunities at DM"
"At DM you will find a challenging role with all the support you need to make the most of the opportunities you will be presented with"
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today ! Dalcour Maclaren and you - your future delivered.
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£46k - £55k Annual
£35k - £44k Annual