Service Desk Assistant for a multinational client in Darmstadt/Germany
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Service Desk Assistants to work for a multinational client in Darmstadt/Germany
- Providing front-line help to users ordering data and providing product ordering information such as formats available and order delivery methods;
- Efficiently managing orders received via the online ordering system by ensuring they are processed promptly;
- Performing/recording customer interactions including:
- Conducting all communication with customers via the User Helpdesk in accordance with the relevant service level agreements;
- Assigning ordering privileges such as product types access to new users;
- Ensuring all customer enquiries/orders are processed;
- Conducting ordering on behalf of special users or use cases;
- Packaging and dispatching of media orders to the end user
- Support the user transition from the Data Centre ordering to the online data access services
- Second level education and at least 3 years of experience in Data Centre operations.
- Experience in working with Remote Sensing Data and their Formats is mandatory.
- Experience in using Documentation Management Systems is mandatory.
- Experience in collaboration tools JIRA and/or Confluence is mandatory.
- Experience in tape media handling is mandatory.
- Experience in working as a first-line interface with customers, including responding to customer questions;
- Experience in using a ticketing tool or equivalent to record customer enquiries or feedback
- Interpersonal skills necessary to ensure responses to customers are handled in a professional manner.
- Proven experience in using MS Office, including familiarity with the use of MS Word, MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Outlook
- Experience in working within a team
- Experience in working in a user support role
- Very good communication and behavioural skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.