Security Engineering - Network Security (C++/Python/PKI/Linux/MSFT OS)
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by Base 3
- participate in project definition (elaboration of High level technical design and/or Detailed technical design documents)
- configure & manage systems according to the business needs
- install solutions in dev/test & production
- support the existing infrastructure on 24/7/365 basis (Level 3)
Technologies & products in keywords:
Reverse Proxy (Apache Httpd + OpenSSL), Automated deployments (Python + Ansible Python modules), Linux (RedHat 6,7), SAML Federation (Shibboleth), C++ Apache Httpd modules, Web Application Firewall (Imperva), TLS client authentication, HSM (Thales)
Mandatory technical skills
- Very good knowledge of communication protocols and web protocols (HTTP & https) from layer 2 to 7.
- good knowledge of Microsoft OS and with Linux systems.
- C++ and Python development to extend, integrate and support above technologies.
- Very good knowledge of PKI infrastructure & TLS protocol.
- Knowledge of federation.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions & cloud security
Note to UK Applicants ONLY: This role has been assessed as Inside IR35!