Project Leader/Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by ITech Consult
Project Leader/Agile Coach (m/f/d) - Agile/Project Management/Diagnostics/Scrum/PRINCE2
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Project Leader/Agile Coach (m/f/d).
Goal of the function:
- Project Leader: Take over the leadership of two (already running) global transformational initiatives which improve the collaboration within and the efficiency of the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization and services; covering process, technical as well as mindset topics:
o GCS Resource Planning: Establish solution for the planning of internal resources for project and operational work
o GCS Communities of Practice: Establish solution for the cross-organizational ideation, alignment and roll-out of change initiatives
- Agile Coach: As GCS transitions from a Waterfall model based project management setup to an Agile organization, guide GCS through the culture shift. Facilitate the Agile implementation process and encourage buy-in from individual contributors and leadership to embrace the Agile method.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead, inspire and motivate Agile squads to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close transformational activities across the GCS organization and sites in alignment with stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate risks, challenge assumptions, and navigate roadblocks in the adoption process
- Identify and assess impacts on all stakeholders, ensure creation and implementation of associated change and communication strategies, plans and tactics accordingly to engage all levels of GCS leaders and contributors
- Create and improve Agile processes within GCS, to ensure delivery in times of rapidly changing environments, while ensuring focus on maximization of customer value
- Challenge the status quo, give advice on Agile principles and best practices, bringing a "how others do it" perspective
- Determine affected processes, required changes (both process and mindset), and implementation approach
- Coach, facilitate and mentor to guide and help people to figure out the right solutions for their challenges with Agile methodologies
- Foster a work culture committed to customer focus, compliance, and continuous improvement
- Work in an international Matrix and align with interfacing initiatives
- Work closely with all stakeholders to identify potential challenges for adoption and address them with appropriate communication and change management activities
Please note Intensive interfaces to Western USA will occasionally require video conferencing during early evening.
Flexibility to travel up to 20% (mostly Mannheim-Basel-Rotkreuz area, maybe once US)
As long as Covid19 remains a challenge, work will be mainly via mobile working and travel will be limited to absolute minimum
- Fluency in English
- Min 5 years of project leadership experience (Waterfall, Agile and hybrid projects), ideally in the lab diagnostics industry
- Deep understanding of and significant experience with agile frameworks and ways of working.
Certified agile coach, scrum master or similar agile project management certification is mandatory
- Completed studies in the field of engineering, natural sciences or comparable education
- Adept at working in an international Matrix environment and at influencing and persuading without directive power
- Capacity to drive efficient solutions for complex problems
Nice to Haves:
- Further project management certification (eg IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
Please upload the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter.
CVs should be uploaded in English.
Reference no: 920995SKN
Role: Project Leader/Agile Coach
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.02.2022
Duration: 8 months, with extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.