Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Master vacancy for our Zurich based client in the insurance sector.
- Supporting the product owner and development team in their delivery following the Scrum pillars while tracking key products metrics and ensuring compliance to quality standards for project deliverables
- Removing obstacles or guiding the team in doing so by determining the right staff
- Understanding product objectives to define the appropriate engagement model with the product owner and leading the preliminary setup
- Ensuring team integration through a DevOps approach and ensuring alignment with Service Management as well as supporting ramp-up of operational model
- Promoting EDAA as data & analytics delivery and advisory organisation
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master for a software development team
- Solid understanding of BI concepts including ETL, Data Mart, Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- Background in applying and implementing Agile frameworks in traditional environments; additional project management experience is a plus
- Capability of applying a broad range of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business Management
Your soft skills:
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.