Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by Coltech
*Technical Manager* Delivery Manager* Delivery Technical Manager* Inside IR35
My client is focused on bringing innovation to our clients and aligning IT with business priorities enabling a digital and innovation-driven within Finance.
The Technical Manager to successfully deliver on the project will be responsible for;
- Working with ELT (Extended Leadership team in IT) to ensuring that the team is correctly staffed.
- Running team meetings, work prioritisation, breakdown, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Goal planning and tracking progress
- Working with ECM (Enterprise Change Management) to fit Backend work with those of other teams.
- Mapping out technical dependencies and blockers
- Working with Stakeholders, I&O and others to remove blockers
- Progress reporting to ELT
- Ensuring the high-quality technical considerations are used for development, build/deployment and operational planning
You'll have experience building and leading a team of high-performing developers, helping them to grow their skills and careers while supporting them to deliver against business outcomes.
You'll have experience of managing the delivering new functionality alongside existing business lines and working with multiple teams to ensure that all aspects of projects are successfully delivered.
You need experience working within Scrum and Cross-Functional teams.
Financial Knowledge is a must so understanding pricing, exchange and derivatives is a huge bonus.
The developers primarily work with Java and while we wouldn't expect you to be on the critical path for development work, you would be expected to contribute to code reviews, quality engineering, and architectural discussions.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £30k Annual
£36 - £36 Hourly
£70k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual