Junior PMO (m/f/d)
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by ITech Consult
Junior PMO (m/f/d) - BA/IT/support/coordination/waterfall/agile/English/German/teamplayer
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly qualified PMO Junior PMO (m/f/d).
Roche has initiated a global Transformation Program to harmonize business processes and systems.
For the ongoing Template Design and future Deployment phases, we are looking for a Program Management Office Team member with experience in global transformations and background in traditional as well as agile methodology frameworks.
The perfect candidate:
The candidate we are looking for has experience in Project Management with experience in global transformations and background in traditional as well as agile methodology frameworks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor tasks, deliverables and work-packages and ensure alignment with the other Project/Program streams as a member of the Program PMO team.
- Actively manage and continuously improve the relationship between the different Project Management teams within the Program.
- Support Resource management and project cost controlling. Provide budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities in alignment with the Program. Support dedicated Program and Project management processes such as Risk and Issue Management, change management etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of work, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time, within budget and according to project standards and specifications.
- Prepare and facilitate team meetings and support with the creation and review of materials related to performance and status of work-packages.
- Support the management team effectiveness by providing constructive input and improvement ideas, organizing and coordinating the necessary meetings.
- Support the creation and review of all Program and Project Management mandatory deliverables and processes as well as ensure Audit readiness together with the Program Leadership according to the existing Program methodology and frameworks.
- Support and document interaction of the Program Leadership team.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Management, IT or any similar
- Min 3 years of Project Management experience (supporting, coordinating) related to digitalization/system implementation projects, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic understanding of traditional waterfall and agile methodology and project life cycle management
- Fluency in English and German spoken and written
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
Nice to haves:
- CSV and Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Previous Roche experience
- Additional Project Management Certification (eg PMP) is a plus
Referenz Nr.: 920989SKN
Role: Junior PMO
Industry: Pharma Location: Kaiseraugst
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.