Business Process Expert & Reporting Specialist (m/w/d)
Posted on Jan 4, 2022 by ITech Consult
Business Process Expert & Reporting Specialist (m/w/d) - Supply Chain/Pharma/English/German
For our Pharma client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Business Process Expert & Reporting Specialist (m/w/d).
As a Business Process Expert & Reporting Specialist, you are playing a crucial role in our Materials Management Team.
Materials Management is responsible for Production Planning,
Detailed Scheduling, Master Data and Material Sourcing activities.
You will act as a key contributor to identify, design and implement relevant business processes and data reports. Collecting and visualizing data will help the team to foster data driven decision-making and to improve performance on critical business targets.
You will liaise with other departments on a daily basis to ensure business continuity and long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Proactive communication, open-mindset, high level of resilience, end-to-end thinking and self-directedness are key factors to fulfil this exciting role.
The perfect candidate has a background in Supply Chain, Analytics and/or Reporting and can handle data and numbers quickly while working closely with different stakeholders in an international environment. The perfect candidate also brings high flexibility to incorporate, to describe and to carry out processes.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design, create and develop business processes and reportings
- Data analysis and interpretation, definition of corrective actions
- Ensuring that the pharmaceutical supply chain is adequately supplied materials for Sterile Manufacturing operations
- Collaboration on projects within Materials Management in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain effective communication among all business partners (eg Sterile Manufacturing,
Local & Global Procurement, External Suppliers, Master Production Scheduler, Quality, Warehouse, Logistics, etc.)
- Application of LPS methodology in order to strive for continuous improvement
- Capability to participate in design process for new ERP system
- Supporting the Planning Capability Manager in various projects/initiatives, eg process documentation
- Supporting the Head of Materials Management and the Materials Management leadership team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a Supply Chain Discipline, Business Administration or Business Informatics
- Min. 3 years in Supply Chain business, preferably in pharma industry
- Excellent skills in Analytics & Reporting
- Willingness to work within an international environment with different stakeholders
- Very good written and oral skills in German and English
- Self-directed individual with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Passion for teamwork and continuous improvement
- Identification and focus on value-added activities
- Agile mindset and a fast learner
Nice to Haves:
- APICS certification (or equivalent) are a strong plus
- Knowledge of SAP ERP landscape (SAP MM transactions) and Tableau
- Experience in defining URS
- Preferably experience in programming, for instance "R"
Reference No.: 920891SKN
Role: Business Process Expert & Reporting Specialist
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.