Apartment Community Cleaner - Signing Bonus!
Posted on Jan 3, 2022 by ROCO Real Estate
Responsible under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager, for all aspects of apartment cleaning as units become vacant.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all fixtures, appliances, cabinets, windows, shelves, bathrooms, floors, tub sinks, toilets, faucets, etc.
- Responsible for steam cleaning of carpets, wash/mop vinyl and tile floors.
- Furnished units require the above referenced work completed as well as dusting, laundry and small appliance cleaning as necessary.
- Responsible for informing the maintenance supervisor of any mechanical issues discovered during the cleaning of the apartment.
- Responsible for replacing fixtures as needed.
- Responsible for snow removal as needed
- Responsible for all other duties as requested by maintenance staff (both lead and technicians), and management.
- Any other related duties as requested by supervisors and management. The responsibilities listed above are by no means all-inclusive and can be modified as the supervisory & management team deem fit.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and negotiate stairs easily.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years experience in previous relevant field.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
ROCO is proud to provide its team members with:
- Comprehensive benefits package including affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) with employer-matched contributions.
- ROCO University delivers virtual, live and instructor-led training on topics relevant to the Property Management industry.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays.
- Lucrative commission and bonus plans, dependent on position.
- Paid parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Charitable donation program, Referral bonuses, Employee recognition programs and MUCH more!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.