Business Intelligence Team Lead
Posted on Jan 3, 2022 by Request Technology
*This position is located in Lake Bluff, IL and the company is requiring all employees to be onsite. They are accepting US citizens, Green card holders, and H1b candidates..*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Business Intelligence Team Lead. They need someone who can lead a team of 5-7 Business Intelligence developers. They need experience with analytic toolsets such as Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, Cognos, and Tableau. Also needed is experience with ETL Technologies such as Informatica and DataStage.
- Set policies, standards and best practices for an area of the Business Intelligence (BI) portfolio.
- Collaborate with other departments to prioritize Business Intelligence development needs.
- Lead the daily activities of a team of 5 - 7 Business Intelligence developers.
- Perform code reviews to ensure high quality and that standards are being met.
- Ensure Business Intelligence training needs are identified and met.
- Provide management-level communications regarding project performance and Business Intelligence/data warehouse performance results.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence/data warehouse with 4+ years of leadership experience preferred.
- Proficient in multiple reporting/analytic toolsets, such as Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, Cognos, Excel and Tableau.
- Experience with database management systems, such as SQL Server, DB2i, DB2 LUW, DataStax and Oracle.
- Experience with ETL technologies, such as Informatica and DataStage.