Associate Director - Sustainability
Posted on Jan 1, 2022 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey is looking for Associate Director to join a leading UK commercial and residential real estate consultancy and agency.
You will become a part of their dedicated sustainability team and work across a wide range of assets and portfolios. You will be working with occupiers, surveyors, and building managers to deliver sustainability solutions tailored to their needs.
- Ideally five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in strategy planning, building business cases, and demonstrating the value of sustainability.
- Knowledge & desired experience of certifications (FITWEL, WELL, BREEAM & NABERS).
- Knowledge and experience of relevant reporting schemes e.g. GRESB.
- Support the professional development of junior colleagues and internal training of other departments.
- Experience of working with corporate clients, commercial property, and an understanding of the landlord and tenant relationships.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Relevant business development experience.