SAP Assessor (Energy Team)
Posted on Jan 1, 2022 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey is delighted to be working with an energy and environmental consultancy offering a holistic approach to the projects they are working on and supporting their clients throughout each step of their journey.
They are looking for a SAP assessor to join their Energy Team and work on a portfolio of London's largest and most exciting regeneration projects by contributing to and producing on-construction SAP assessments, undertaking building energy modelling, and preparing energy strategies.
- At least 1-year worth of relevant experience
- Expert level understanding of SAP and an accredited on-construction domestic energy assessor;
- Experience working with major housebuilders
- Demonstrable project management experience;
- Working towards / full member to of relevant professional body such as Energy Institute or CIBSE;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, attend meetings and discuss multiple service areas;
- Proven capability at managing multiple projects;
- Experience preparing complex energy strategies in London;
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel.