ICT/Windows System Specialist
Posted on Dec 31, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an ICT/Windows System Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Evaluate, install, adapt, integrate, test & release new hardware & software.
- Investigate the effects of new ICT components on existing systems & make recommendations taking the overall system into account.
- Support & advise system developers & users on system-related issues.
- Create system documentation & checklists for change & problem management.
- Create regulations for data backup.
- Eliminate faulty system states.
- Determine & eliminate error states on hardware, software & communication components.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role as an ICT System Specialist.
- An in-depth knowledge of Windows, IT services, PC hardware, Databases, Active Directory & IP Networks.
- Ideally experienced in the operation & support of GMP-relevant systems.
- Completed IT Training or University Degree with specialization in Computer Science or similar.
- Motivated, communicative & a team-player.
- Reliable, structured & continuously motivated to learn & further develop.
- Willingness to travel between the production sites & a driver's license cat. B.
- Prepared to partake in on-call duty when required.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & good German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.