Project Management Officer (PMO) - Amsterdam
Posted on Dec 29, 2021 by Tiro Partners
Project Management Officer (PMO) required.
A Project Management Officer (PMO) is required by our international client based in Amsterdam. As the Project Management Officer (PMO) you will be responsible for establishing PMO methodology, best practices and standards in large-scale international program, helping to connect work-streams and transformation programs into a unified international program plan.
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you will have an extensive background as a PMO leader with large scale business transformation experience. Preferred candidates will come from a background that adopts a consultative approach to building work-streams by supplying extensive insights into program templates, best practices, training, information access and lessons learnt' from their long history in PMO and enterprise program environments.
To summarise, the Senior PMO will have the following skills and experience:
- Long history as a Project Management Officer (PMO)
- Proven track record in managing large-scale complex programs
- Experience in business transformation or Management Consultancy
- Extensive experience managing multiple work streams with multiple stakeholders in international environments
- Project management certifications (Prince 2, Agile/Scrum, PMI etc)
- Excellent communication and strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in English is a must
Alongside expert PMO leadership expertise, you must be able to hit the ground running, and be open to some international travel from time to time.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV or call me