Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer
Posted on Dec 28, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern) including good home office allowance.
- Carry out Hardware-related Software/Firmware development in C/C ++ on different Embedded platforms.
- Design & implement software modules in RTOS Systems or in the user space of Embedded Linux.
- Develop software modules from requirements analysis to acceptance.
- Support the creation of test specifications.
- Implement & execute corresponding modules & function tests.
- Support the definition of specifications within development processes.
- Create documentation in English.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the Development of Embedded Systems (on bare metal, RTOS or Linux systems).
- Strong experience in the Design of Modular Software Components.
- A very proficient knowledge of C, C++, RTOS systems, Embedded SW Design & Design Patterns.
- Experienced in Commissioning Boards.
- Any experience with CI/CD systems (eg Jenkins based) is an advantageous
- Experienced in commissioning boards.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written). German language skills are considered highly advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.