Security Analyst II - Security Architecture
Posted on Dec 28, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Security Analyst II
Salary: $80k - $110k
Looking for a candidate with 2-3 years experience in Security to work in Cyber Security Architecture team and learn. Degrees and certifications are good. Any Cloud exposure is a plus. Any Audit, Sox, PCI is a plus. Familiarity with MITRE Attack Framework, CIS Benchmarks; and other resources.
- Participate as a member of the Security Architecture team to engage, align and integrate into key security initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day coordination, reporting and follow up on company-wide engagements related to Security Architecture initiatives.
- Assist in the documentation of security standards and alignment to applicable security controls
- Familiarity with security frameworks and their objectives- such as NIST, ISO27001, NICE, PCI, SOx, or others.
- Familiarity with the MITRE Attack Framework, CIS Benchmarks, and other resources.
- Serve as initial point of contact within Security Architecture for initial triage, prioritization and alignment of inbound or outbound requests.
- Assist in security project implementation for testing, monitoring, and reporting purposes.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new or updated security solutions and assess impact of security controls to user experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a remote/complex environment.
- Perform special assignments as required.
Preferred Education & Experience
- 3 or more years of working in an Information Security/Cybersecurity capacity
- 3 or more years working with traditional security tools
- 2 or more years of experience with cloud platform technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, O365)
- Experience with audit support and response, and regulatory compliance SOX and PCI-DSS is a plus.
- Experience of standard business processes including Change Management, Problem Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement best practices, etc. is a plus.
- Security certifications (SANS, ISC2, CISSP, etc.) are a plus.
- Higher education (Bachelor's, Masters', etc.) are a plus.