Director IT Infrastructure and Storage Engineering
Posted on Dec 28, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Director IT Infrastructure and Storage Engineering. Candidate will be an integral part of the IT Infrastructure Engineering Team:
- Develop teams of OS Engineers to think and execute proactively to ensure the stability and security of the platform
- Identify, Influence and Implement technology, process and skill changes to modernize our Infrastructure
- Collaborate with IT and Business Senior leadership to assure visible communication, risk reduction and accountability for the performance of the team
- College Degree or equivalent experience of 8-10 years
- 5+ years of experience managing as skilled team of OS Engineers
- Ability to drive accountability for team performance and continued improvement of execution
- Communicates well within the team to set clear goals and effectively relay the status and accomplishments to management
- Must not only lead current technical trends, but also anticipate the team's growth in our future state technologies
- An eye for automating common processes
- AWS experience a plus
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Communicates and influences very effectively.
- Demonstrates deep job specific knowledge and best practices to drive effective change and transform how work is performed.
- Experienced at building strong teams, leads and performers, elevates team members via mentoring and knowledge sharing. Highly effective team leader. Top influencer for other IT and business partners.
- Significant contributions to strategy and objectives. Knowledge leadership in all areas of expertise for areas of responsibility. Thinks beyond individual sphere.