Senior Identity Access Management Engineer
Posted on Dec 28, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Identity Access Management Engineer. The key to this position is having experience with Okta, enterprise grade identity management. They need someone with 5+ years of IAM/RBAC experience and have strong infrastructure design with Unix/Linux systems. This person will enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, Open ID.
- Supports the delivery of provisioning process improvement in Role Based Access Controls.
- Enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, Open ID
- Troubleshoot application authentication issues for SSO infrastructure, LDAP and additional connected and related system issues.
- Collaborate with project teams and architecture to deliver on key initiatives.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities for critical highly available applications
- Conducts change control and device configuration management activities on all IAM technologies, including inspection or reviews of peer's changes, as well as implementation of changes and support of changes related to the IAM Platform.
- Align new and existing applications and systems to Company's IAM/RBAC framework
- Collaborate with the team and architecture on new platforms, IAM roadmap; assess security risks, and identity long-term strategy recommendations.
- Establish solid working relationships with compliancy teams, internal auditors and external auditors
- Establish long-term working relationships with technical resources and business partners
- Proactively identifies gaps, plans, implements, updates, maintains, monitors, and supports enterprise IAM Tools.
- Actively protects the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of customer, employee, and business identity.
- Contribute to the Risk Assessment Program including identifying and scoring risk.
- Contributes to Enterprise IS security team effectiveness by accomplishing additional IAM related results as needed
- Supports the execution of projects and initiatives
- Participates in operations and tactical planning
- Bachelor's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years' experience implementing and improving user account provisioning, role provisioning and user access certification processes
- Minimum 5 years' experience with IAM/RBAC related projects with identity and access management products
- Strong infrastructure design and documentation skills
- Strong experience in analysing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization.
- Experience with PingFederate enterprise federation server for user authentication and Single Sign-on
- Experience with Okta - enterprise-grade, identity management service