Business Analyst (remote)
Posted on Dec 28, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Position requires 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Healthcare and includes a strong understanding of Business Requirement Gathering, Business Requirements Documents, Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications, Workflows, Activity Diagrams, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with clients and referring to accessible documentation and procedure. Requires knowledge and experience on Membership, Billing, Claims Payment Processing in relation to HIPAA, EDI 4010, 5010 X12, ICD-9 ICD-10, codes 834, 837,835, and 270, 271. Requires knowledge of ICD-9/ICD-10.
Proficiency required in the following areas:
- Analyzing business requirement at all stages of software development of life cycle SDLC.
- Performing gap analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end-state requirements.
- Software Development Life Cycle SDLC methodology such as Agile, Waterfall and RUP.
- Working knowledge of ETL process Extract, Transform and Load of data into a data warehouse.
- Designing and implementing basic SQL queries for testing and report/data validation
- Deep understanding of business systems functionality and technicality.
- Developing and executing Test Plans, Test Case, Test Scenarios; also performing functional, usability testing and ensuring that the software meets the system requirement.
- Preparing RTM documents
- Work with PMs to develop project plan and estimating project timeline.
- Business communication and presentation skills. Creating, editing and coordinating extensive communication networks to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status and resolving issues and conflicts.
- Organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, and ability to master new technologies manage multiple tasks while following through from start to completion.
- Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance UAT, System.
Required/Desired Technical Background:
Data Bases: SQL, MS Access, Oracle, DB2
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
Quality Management Language: SQL, Java
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista 2000/98/95, Mac
Software Applications: Data Warehouse, ETL, Facets