Senior C++ Developer/Software Engineer - Greenfield HFT Systematic platform build
Posted on Dec 24, 2021 by Etonwood
A C++ (11/14) Lead Programmer is required for this dynamic HFT Equities Systematic trading team based in Paris. Reporting direct to the Head of Equities Trading technology you will be a key member of this 6-man team. This newly created role within this expanding division offers the chance for exceptional Senior C++ Developers the chance to move into this space, or seasoned Algo programmers/Strats to work on a greenfield trading architecture.
- Salary (Euros) - 90k - 130k
- Guaranteed TComp (exc. benefits) - 150k - 180k
- Flexi/Remote Working offered
- Relocation from within EU to France paid
You will be tasked with designing and implementing an entirely new C++, Linux and FPGA. based Systematic trading platform working directly with the trading desk and quant research.
Your role will involve, but not limited to, the following -
- Design and Implement key components of core Trading system - Algos Development, Back testing functionality, Order Management, and Connectivity.
- Research on Signal Generation and Auto Hedging Strategies for Delta-1 products covering ETFs, Swaps, Custom Baskets, Futures and more
Applicants suited to this role will have a 1st/2:1 or Master's in Computing or related subject with strong mathematics, over 5 years C++ development experience as a Software Engineer within a Linux environment where you will have built AMM/Algo trading platforms or OMS/EMS, Real Time Market Data, Gaming, Betting applications and aspire to move into High Frequency trading technology.