Senior AEM Developer/Lead
Posted on Dec 24, 2021 by Praxis Executive
As an experienced AEM Developer, you know all the ins and outs of Adobe Experience Manager. While you will be focused on Back End development, operating in a cross functional team as well as across several teams, your knowledge goes beyond a specific technology stack and you have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of software development.
As AEM Development Lead you will be responsible for providing solutions for the complex business requirements which are both articulated and not articulated. As a Lead your role is think both like a developer & architect of a complex CMS solution. Another part of your role is to support Product Owner & Team to understand the complexity of the platform & product and suggest ways to create lean solutions. You would be expected to play a key role in supporting backlog refinement, architecture review, co-create solutions with other cross functional teams, lead initiatives and share experiences & best practices. You will guide the team in code development life cycle (example - review Merge Request) and testing.
You have a proven track record of building components in CQ/AEM using JAVA, understanding complex international websites and the resulting requirements, and are able to critically assess, discuss and propose new ideas and solutions with your team members, as well as review other developers' code, both Back End and Front End.
You have affinity and experience working within an Agile/Scrum/SAFE environment and are up to date on KanBan and other Agile principles. Quality Assurance is always top of mind.
- Good communication, presentation & documentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Adobe CQ/Adobe Experience Manager 6.4/6.5
- Strategic approach to improve overall setup
- JAVA (8+)
- HTML, JS, CSS
- Coral UI 3/Sightly
- JUnit 4 or 5/Unit testing
- OSGi (R6+)
- MSM (Multi Site Manager) Website structures
- Jenkins and other CICD pipeline tools
- Adobe Target/Analytics
Nice to haves:
- (Apache) Server Configurations - Dispatcher configuration
- AAF (AEM Adaptive Forms)
- QA Testing (Automation) knowledge
- Worked in an international team/environment on complex, customer-facing solutions before.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- AEM Developer that is leading the team
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements
- Discuss solution with Architect to reach optimal way of implementation
- Thought leadership, not shying away from setting up POC where needed
- Providing solutions and helping team members to complete the task
- Familiar with AEM Technology stack