Application Manager - Linux
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Manager - Linux vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Monitoring and managing various installed systems and infrastructure
- Establishing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Installing, testing and maintaining various applications mainly on Linux, Openshift and Microsoft environment
- Reporting on the confluence for the rapid response to any glitches, Incident and release Management
- Coordinating with BA and Business for requirement gathering, understanding and clarification
- Deploying changes in test and production system
- Work experience as an Application Manager ideally in the financial sector
- 4+ years of experience with OpenShift, Network, TCP/IP, DNS and Mail
- 1+ years of experience with Linux/Microsoft as well as Proficiency in IT architecture
- University Degree in conjunction with 4+years of experience in an end-users' environment providing application support
- Languages: English and German fluent written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Problem-Solving skills as well as analytical and conceptual competences
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17984
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.