Splunk Enterprise security developer- Eindhoven - 6 months
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Splunk Enterprise security developer for a 6 months contract with our client in the Eindhoven area
Splunk ES developer for anomaly detection: build the complex interactions between business processes and the technologies that enable detection of security anomalies in today's data-driven era. The pursued art of data science we want to achieve is not just spotting correlations but finding the meaningful signal in the noise: building reliable predictive models for anomaly behavior, data theft, insider risks etc.
Splunk Use case developer works in the field of information security and technology. He/she focuses on establishing the best technology solution to meet the anomaly detection needs of the organization. This includes applications, hardware and infrastructure services.
Splunk ES developer is part of the companies' anomaly detection project. He/she focuses on:
- capturing the anomaly security events detected by the analytics stage in a structured event
- adding the required context data added to enable investigation or resolution
- verify if the event is properly enriched to fulfil the objectives listed in the security use case.
Next to strong technical skills, the Splunk ES developer is required to align the solutions within the project to ensure a first time right solution and avoid repair iterations. Emphasis on alignment with the analytics and incident management stakeholders to ensure the result is meeting requirements.
Level of education
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or information technology.
- Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
- Splunk Certified Power User
- Splunk Analytics & Data Science
- HP Service Now integration
- 4+ years of experience working with the Splunk Enterprise security
- Strong Scripting and coding skills
- Experience with Splunk integration with Service Now
- Experience with Splunk UBA
- Experience with working in an agile work environment in an enterprise environment is a plus
- Experience with data privacy aspects is a plus
- Strong programming skills in an DEVOPS environment;
- Teamwork, can-do mentality;
- Data visualization and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Coding and Scripting
- CI-CD processes and tools
- Data management and Datamodelling
- Proficient in English (business language)
- A good understanding of cyber risk concepts
- A good understanding of Splunk and ServiceNow
- Ability to work collaboratively across a variety of business units or value streams
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail