IBM Security Verify Access or ISAM Developer (+ Cloud knowledge).
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for a IBM Security Verify Access or ISAM Developer with Cloud knowledge to join one of our clients based in Brussels for a contract assignment. (Remote x3 days + 2 days on-premise) when safe to travel.
- Practical IBM Security Verify Access 10 knowledge
Proven experience with the following Web technologies:
- ISAM (as from version 9and modules: AAC, Infomap, Federation)
- Security Token Service (STS) and/or TFIM experience + SOAP and WS-Trust knowledge
- Recent successful proven experience in similar/comparable scope
- Strong experience in security of Web Infrastructure in financial services
- Basic Shell Scripting (automation of curl commands ie)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies and container technologies such as Docker
- Familiar with an agile environment
The DEV Engineer commits to helping the team to deliver a product at the end of each sprint, surpassing his/her own specific knowledge domain in order to collaborate with the team members. The focus is on the completion of the sprint backlog, containing all elements that the team must deliver and of which the sequence has been determined by the Product Owner based on the added value for the (internal or external) client.