Oracle DBA - Cloud Migration Engineer
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for an Oracle DBA - Cloud Migration Engineer to join one of my clients based in Brussels for a contract assignment. (remote x3 days + 2 days on-premise)
The Oracle DBA - Cloud Migration Engineer is responsible for delivering:
- Cloud (Iaas, Paas)
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle databases 12cR1, 19c
- Knowledge in performance and tuning.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge
- Be able to work in Agile Way of Working
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB is an added value
- Dataguard knowledge
- Migrate of databases from Legacy to cloud
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases following the cloud architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- Manage internal security in the Oracle database