Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by FAAC (UK) Ltd
A role ripe for development! Come and be part of a small, multi-skilled team. This is a great opportunity to an individual looking for variety and autonomy working in a small marketing department in the UK subsidiary of a multinational company. You'll play a pivotal part in supporting the marketing department by driving digital content, from video creation to social media posts and website management in order to deliver best practice across the major search engines as well as social media. The role will develop our online presence through video production and content management. An enthusiasm for digital marketing is essential with the desire to learn and contribute to a wide variety of marketing activities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns with support from the Marketing Manager
- Oversee and drive our social media strategy
- Develop and self-produce video content
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing - including app-based technology and AR technology
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies keeping up to date with the best practice guidelines
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites - YouTube and vimeo
- Arrange webinars supporting the Technical sales team
- Contribute to all the marketing activities of the company, therefore a desire to expand knowledge base.
- Working in a small department assist with all marketing activities where required
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, the rest of Adobe creative suite a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, CMS platforms and general online marketing channels in order to managing organic and paid search campaigns to improve the brand.
- Experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - inc Excel (for reporting)
- Keyword research and keyword planning.
- Experience in setting up and optimising google adwords campaigns
- Excellent skills in writing for the web and social media.
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £27k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual