Senior Data Warehouse Consultant
Posted on Dec 23, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
My client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Warehouse consultant for a long term contract.
Please note this role is OUTSIDE IR35
You will have a proven track record of SW development or deployment engagements with leadership responsibilities, ideally within a customer environment and for system software upgrades and system migrations (6800 to IFX 2.5).
You Specialize in the design, development, and support of DWH ecosystem environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source systems and apply the data to the tables in the database (ETL skills) and configure the different elements of a DWH operational environment (OPS skills), ideally Viewpoint/Datamover/QueryGrid/BAR.
You Must have the skills to understand an overall data warehouse architecture.
As the tech lead you will have to lead a project team, manage all technical aspects of a platform migration
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leading a small team of consultants and coordinating development activities
- Leading customer workshops in order to capture requirements
- Contribute in creating the project plan, the customer network design and the BAR implementation
- Developing project deliverable documentation
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse Optimization
- Data Engineering experience 5+ years
- In depth knowledge of any enterprise relational database
- In depth knowledge of an ETL tool
- Linux Command line as a user knowledge
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Advanced user knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills
- Master's degree in IT or related sphere
- Fluent English language