Senior Quality Engineer (Process Validation) - 18 month FTC
Posted on Dec 22, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
I am looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join the Process Validation department of one of my clients, a Medical Device Multinational in Galway.
Job: Senior Quality Engineer (Process Development) - 18 month FTC
Benefits: Attractive Salary, Annual Bonus, Health Insurance, Pension
The main focus of the Process Validation department is on providing process validation support during the full life cycle of the product. From initial development of new products to ongoing support when products have been commercialised, you will ensure that the performance and safety of the devices is maintained through the product life cycle.
- You will work on New Product Development as part of a cross-functional team, providing Quality Engineering technical direction/input to process development.
- Providing expert Quality Engineering technical direction to qualification and validation activities.
- Authoring qualification/validation protocols/reports.
- Working as part of cross functional teams; developing strong relationships within these groups and providing constructive feedback and quality leadership.
- Understanding product construction, features and uses at a very highly level to contribute to decision making process on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Leading or supporting root cause investigations
- Supporting the introduction/implementation of process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation. You will assess the impact on process validation for these changes.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a Quality environment in a highly regulated industry
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements for the Medical Devices industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive collaboration and make sound decisions
If you would be interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV here, or get in touch directly, and I will be happy to schedule a call to give you come more information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.