Administrative Assistant - Executive
Posted on Dec 22, 2021 by X-Confidential
Classic Toy Company, based on Taft Avenue in Cleveland Ohio, has been a plush toy manufacturer and supplier since 1986. We are proud to design, produce and distribute a unique line of toy creations. Our products can be found in amusement parks, carnivals, family entertainment centers, and resort areas throughout North America and around the world. Our innovative and experienced staff allows us to offer an unmatched collection of toy designs
Job Summary: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to help the President and other executives of the company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post information to computer system from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, AP/AR, and supplier invoices.
- Research and books airfares, car rentals, and lodging for meetings and trade shows
- Maintains President's electronic and paper contacts.
- Adds new contacts into Outlook when notified through email requests.
- Assist Human Resources and Accounting when appropriate.
Education and Skills Required:
- 5 to 7 years experience in an administrative assistant's role with strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel., Experience with Sage 100/MAS 90 a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
In addition, our benefits package includes medical, group life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, voluntary benefits for your spouse and children, short-term disability, 401(k) plan, vacation, and personal paid time off. Personal/Family Care leaves of absence are available when needed to support your and your family's health and well-being. We recognize (10) paid Holidays applicable upon hire date.
Please include the Administrative Assistant in the subject line of your reply and email résumé with salary history in Microsoft Word format. No third party resumes or telephone calls.
Classic Toy Company will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion, other legally protected status. Classic Toy Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. EOE m/f/h/v