Senior DevSecOps Engineer - Remote
Posted on Dec 21, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are working with an award-winning digital healthcare provider who use technology to transform how health care professionals treat diet and lifestyle related health conditions such as obesity and type 2 diabetes.
They are rapidly expanding in Switzerland, Germany, France and the UK and we have become the largest digital health provider treating diet & lifestyle conditions in Europe. You will work on making their infrastructure ready to cope with our growth.
They have recently obtained a huge financial investment so 2022 will be a great year for them.
With this growth they are looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer.
You will closely work with our infrastructure team to prevent and mitigate cyber risks within the company, setting up scalable methods to identify and protect the company as it grows.
What you will do:
- Assess cyber risks within our infrastructure and organization and help to mitigate them
- Collaborate in a variety of projects and tasks that can further develop your career and skills
- Be a collaborator. You thrive in environments that freely exchange ideas and viewpoints
What we need
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Strong communication skills (English is a must, German or French is a plus)
- Knowledge of at least one programming or Scripting language
- Deep understanding of computer networks and protocols (DNS, TCP, TLS and HTTP, SSH)
- Experience configuring and maintaining web application Firewalls
- Understanding of common classes of vulnerabilities and how to mitigate the risks in our applications and infrastructure
- Experience with penetration testing
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and its security model
- Acquaintance with a Secrets Management
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, capable to write and manage policies
What you can expect from them
- An interesting and varied area of responsibility with targeted training in an innovative business environment (digital health)
- A trusting, appreciative and modern culture
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated, dynamic and ambitious team
- Flexible working hours in the office or in the home office
- The freedom to implement, approach and shape your own ideas
- A mission that is focused on how we help their customers and how they can improve their lives
They are looking to hire the best. If you are motivated, enthusiastic and looking for a challenge please apply.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.