IT Infrastructure Business Analyst
Posted on Dec 21, 2021 by The Talent Recruiters B.V.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Business Analyst who can support us in a number of infrastructure related projects at our Pharma client.
Brief Job Description
- Acts as a bridge between IT&D process owners
- Documents and ensures sign-off for IT&D System requirements
- Acts as an authority on the Business Requirements, answering questions from the project team and IT&D stakeholders as necessary. Protects project scope and manages Change Requests
- Reviews and agrees system design with IT Delivery Team, engaging IT&D stakeholders to validate design questions where necessary
- Provides updates to the Project Manager on progress against requirements, and reports any risks and issues impacting scope
- To understand business processes and challenges within IT&D applications and platforms, and communicate this to technical colleagues within IT.
- To develop and maintain close collaboration between business and IT.
- To engage in strategic discussions with the business.
- To analyze, define and document requirements, in close collaboration with the business.
- To conduct user interviews with the purpose of composing requirement specifications, use cases and other process diagrams.
- To manage, prepare, facilitate and document workshops to obtain requirements.
- To manage the Request for Proposal and Vendor Selection processes.
- Make use of IT market research and knowledge for Vendor Selection.
- To work with Solution Architects and/or Solution Specialists to determine the best solutions based on the requirements.
- To support the creation of decision proposals and business cases.
- To support the creation of project plans and operational documents.
- To support the project team during the implementation by answering any questions related to requirements, eg during the creation of PQ test scripts and traceability Matrix.
- To participate in follow up sessions once a project is completed to check if the requirements are being met by the project deliverables and support any major changes needed.
Essential knowledge areas
- Modernizing Backup & Recovery including Cloud Data Backup
- Implementing IT Disaster Recovery (and DRaaS) solutions
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Diagnostics ITIM
- Network Modernization SD-WAN & DC Connect