IT Security Training Lead
Posted on Dec 21, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a IT Security Training Lead. Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of security awareness and training. You will use positive messaging to craft campaigns that help employees use computer systems in a secure and productive way.
- Build, maintain, and communicate an awareness roadmap containing planned topics, activities, and content to be delivered
- Collaborate with Information Security leadership to create a risk-aligned security awareness training framework
- Source and develop content for monthly security awareness training
- Collaborate with teams to make the right security awareness message reach the right audience via the right communication channel
- Look for opportunities to extend program reach
- Plan and execute monthly phishing program, continuously looking to increase the programs effectiveness
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with corporate communications, HR, and business unit leadership
- Develop and coordinate training for high-risk employees. (For example: Developers, IT Administrators, Executives, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate training and development opportunities for information security team
- Create meaningful information security training program metrics, and regularly report them to leadership.
- Execute compliance-related training programs (for example PCI-related training)
- Coordinate training for Security Center of Excellence/Security Community a cross-functional security focused community
- Manage communication planning to relevant stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Ability to think creatively in development of engaging security awareness campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate information security concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at all organization levels.
- Experience building security training programs
- Experience developing effective communications and/or training programs