Senior SAP Project Manager
Posted on Dec 21, 2021 by Acuiti Labs Limited
A specialist SAP consulting firm based out of London, servicing clients globally for Consume to Cash' process transformation and optimisation. As an SAP Silver Partner, Acuiti Labs has been delivering business technology solutions & digital transformation deploying SAP BRIM (Billing) on S/4HANA and cloud-based applications such as Subscription Billing, CPQ & Entitlement Management.
Acuiti Labs emphases on value realisation and monetisation of digital assets and strategies, delivering end-to-end services for the clients. Customer relationship being at the centre of all our endeavours.
Acuiti Labs is looking for an experience SAP Project Manager with high energy, experience and drive to join our UK Team.
- Experience of leading multiple SAP project life cycle of significant size, scope and complexity
- Strong business and technical awareness across multiple SAP S/4 HANA modules. Experience of SAP FICO/FI-CA & BRIM an added advantage.
- Experience of managing and developing diverse business & technology project teams with different skills sets and levels of experience
- Proven practical experience in an accepted project management methodology such as SAP Activate for Agile project delivery.
- Significant experience of delivering projects in partnership with third party suppliers
- Experience of implementing and delivering in UK & FR- French language an added advantage
- Good knowledge of technology/business application trends and technical detail/concepts
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presentation), ability to grasp technical briefs quickly, draw out information from technically focused resources and translate technical to business as needed and adapt style to different audiences
- excellent stakeholder management skills
- Well organised, self-disciplined and motivated
- Ability to navigate large, complex organisations
- Ability to interpret and resolve sensitive commercial and contractual issues
- Ensuring the delivery of the projects to time, to budget and to the required quality standard
- Developing & maintaining the Project Charter and Plan
- Controlling the technical and day-to-day aspects of the project
- Production of project status reports for review with workstream leads and sponsor
- Coordination & executes technical and quality reviews of project deliverables
- Manage onsite, offsite and offshore teams
- Tracking issues, risks and scope change requests, escalating as appropriate
- Tracking the project schedule and costs and action items
- Taking responsibility for quality of project deliverables
- Overseeing delivery of any 3rd party vendors and suppliers in line with contracted outcomes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Planning and managing the transition of implemented solutions into BAU support, including managing handover to BAU.
- French Language
- Knowledge Business Analysis
- Knowledge of reporting processes or service delivery processes
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or technical degree required
- Advanced degree in business management or marketing desirable