SAP Software Engineer S/4 Brownfield Conversion (Remote)
Posted on Dec 20, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a long term contract that is fully remote, an experienced software engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience with large-scale multipleSAP ECC - S/4 HANA brownfield conversions.
The project focus is to move all as-is processes from current to future platform. Re-design where needed to ensure all business processes are secured in the S4 landscape as well as design of already known areas where we are sure of impact such as material ledger and asset accounting.
The overall position addresses conversion, validation, technical aspects, integration to VIM, Roles and authorization identifying both obsolete transactions as well as identifying new transactions and roles. Review and update of regression test package, Training and upskilling of both IT users as well as business users.
- Identify roles involved
- Identification of highly impacted Company codes/groups (Key users, user base)
- Identify major areas of change:
- Obsolete transactions,
- new components,
- change in responsibilities
- Merging of features due to Fiori usage
- Give input on new roles that are needed (created by different team)
- Validate roles
- Handle Errors, workarounds, temporary authorizations
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.