Posted on Dec 20, 2021 by White Stuff
Who we are:
White Stuff was established in 1985 through a simple idea. This idea grew and now we have shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women's and men's clothing as well as beautiful accessories and homeware. Our original prints (all designed in house), intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
Our people are at the heart of our brand, constantly moving and driving us forward. We're sociable, talented and like minded and we're not hierarchical or political in how we do business. We encourage entrepreneurial ideas and accountability at all levels.
Who you are:
- Consensus driving and highly organised. You will have the proven ability to bring together cross-functional and cross-organisational teams to work together to define the solutions, align on outcomes, agree designs, and embed effectively into delivery plans
- You are an exceptional problem solver, highly skilled at abstraction and decomposition, and driving elegant and simple solutions.
- Good communication and storytelling to convey information succinctly and concisely.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage workstreams and priorities.
- Ability to work within a small IT Department and be flexible and adaptable to varying situations.
Primary objective of the job:
The Solutions Architect role will be responsible for key business changes and projects and White Stuff embark on key digital transformation projects. Working with senior business users and the technology team you will ensure all technology solutions are fit for purpose and fit within the technology roadmap.
You will be responsible for the full application change lifecycle from selection, solution design, though to implementation of key business changes. This will include mapping of business requirements and delivery of system enhancements along with key business projects. This will be combined with hands-on technical expertise of the business applications and integration solutions.
You will be working of key business projects aligned to our roadmap to ensure solutions are fit for purpose, meet business requirements and are delivery to project time and cost estimates.
What you'll need:
- Experience in key business domains: E-Commerce, Retail, WMS and marketing solutions.
- Solution design experience in highly complex, enterprise-scale retail solutions
- Understanding and good working knowledge of TOGAF architecture methodology
- Experience of Integration platforms and aligned MDM strategies
- Knowledge of Azure led data enviroments.
- Solution architecture thought leadership and effective stakeholder management
- Practical experience on online applications developments, e-Commerce platforms, WMS and POS applications
- Experience of working with different delivery model (Agile, Waterfall)
- Able to support the overall business strategy, transformation, and technology direction
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and architectural trends
- Experience in SQL and Dynamics NAV would be beneficial
What we will offer you:
As a Solutions Architect at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount
- Subsidised BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution
We are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be ourselves. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £100k Annual
£60k - £72k Annual
£65k - £72k Annual
£600 - £700 Daily
£60k - £80k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£750 - £800 Daily
£100k - £110k Annual