IT Project Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager.
To become part of the development team and take on these Project Management tasks, you have:
- 2 years' experience in IT Project Management.
- A great personality.
- Sociable and find communicating with others easily.
- Comfortable with showing clients how to use the end product.
- Willing to travel to the different global offices and meet with clients (Majority in Zurich).
- Outlining action plans by Identifying and scoping IT Projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders.
- Conduct roll outs of IT initiatives like new applications, new hardware, new software, new infrastructure.
- Create an internal knowledge base for IT users.
- Monitor and increase usage of digital tools.
- Coordinate between all areas/departments of the business.
- International travel opportunities.
- Discounts on travel and local businesses.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
- In-house gym.
- On-site kindergarten.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details.
Email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.