Business Solution Analyst - Digital Twin
Posted on Dec 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Urgent - Business Solution Analyst (1 year Contract), Zug.
Digital & Analytics Analyst.
My client is a global leader in the Pharma industry. They are searching for a tech/business savvy Solution Analyst with previous experience within large organizations across the E2E Supply Chain Process.
- Identify and implement the design strategy for the digital twin platform's features and capabilities.
- Provide clear direction to project team to deliver on the requirements.
- Manages the intake backlog to generate charters, collecting business requirements, quantifying value proposition, and understanding technical feasibility.
- Support the PMO lead in ensuring all projects adhere to the project timelines and budget, removing roadblocks where needed.
- CHF 70 per hour (Gross basis).
- Hands on experience within a large scale project.
- Opportunities for home working.
- Start date for early January 2022.
- Over 2 years of proven experience in shaping and delivering key digital capabilities.
- Experience in the end-to-end digital product design process, from research and strategy to validation, and asset development.
- Good working knowledge of SAP for product planning and the ability to navigate such systems.
- Expert in working with advanced data analytics and comfortable with main Data Science concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Manufacturing Science concepts and capability to understand how these can be applied in real business situations.
- Based in Switzerland or commuting cross border.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Theodore Dierker or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.