Posted on Dec 17, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
- My Client is a generic pharmaceutical company based in Dublin, and their are looking for a NPI Manager to join their Operations Department.
This is a permanent role, that would see you leading the launch activities across the organization and in collaboration with our contract manufacturers and clients. Implementing and managing cross-functional processes and plans that enable our company to execute on time product launches.
As NPI Manager you will be responsible for;
- Lead the launch activities, be responsible for delivering the launch plans and preparing the organization to commercialise our products for the B2B and B2C business
- Define detailed launch plans and lead meetings with the cross-functional teams, clients and contract manufacturers
- Manage the planning and execution of the launches, including timelines and deliverables
- Identify and manage risks, including the development of contingency plans, proactive approach to uncertainty
- Ensure alignment and continuity between pre-commercial launch activities, commercial launch activities and post-launch activities.
- Build strong working relationships both internally and with key partners
- Develop contingency plans necessary to meet changes in the business environment
Education & Experience;
- Advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, life sciences or related field
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology launch experience in EU and US markets preferred
- 5+ years' experience in launches management and/or supply chain management in Pharma Industry
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales