Hardware/Firmware Engineer IoT
Posted on Dec 17, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We're looking for a talented Firmware/Hardware Developer IoT to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in programming microcontrollers using C/C++.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Firmware/Hardware Developer IoT role you'll be primarily responsible for designing the hardware, developing the firmware, and connecting the devices to the Internet of things using various solutions.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Schwyz office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The integration of wireless technologies into Embedded systems
- The conceptual design of firmware and hardware as well as developing the technical basics for project acquisition
- Maintaining partnership relationships with customers, suppliers, and internal organisational units, therefore your creativity and unique ideas will be required
The ideal candidate for this Firmware/Hardware Developer IoT role will have relevant experience in programming microcontrollers using C/C++.
You'll also need experience with wireless technologies that are already instinctive to you, and you may implement them in a variety of ways.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience in developing EMC-compliant circuits.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- The ability to program in C/C++ for Embedded systems
- Knowledge of IoT technologies and wireless connectivity solutions
- The ability to comprehend hardware datasheets and schematics
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Firmware/Hardware Developer IoT position.
An annual bonus is also available should the company hits its targets.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- You'll benefit from a fantastic social package that includes SWISSMEM discounts and a company that has achieved a family-friendly company certificate
- A corporate culture that enables integration of mixed nationalities and cultures within the team, with team-building events such as sports activities and barbeque
- Attractive flexibility in working time models including home-office options
- Internal and external training is provided for all employees, which can include an in-house English course
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is the leading provider and supplier of intelligent sensor technology used in a variety of everyday applications making them the first and most innovative company working with this type of technology.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Provide flexible working hours for an easier work-life balance
- Have a great family-oriented culture with a fantastic focus on employee wellbeing
- Have a world-class approach to employee development with internal and external training
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Firmware/Hardware Developer IoT role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.