Technical Project Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Hiring: Technical Project Manager- Netherlands, 9 months+, Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager for an initial contract of 9 months with one of our key FMCG clients in the Netherlands.
This project will have an aim of securing the execution and implementation of the upgrades of Windows Server and SQL 2012 to a newer version. The entire project will be under your supervision, including the preparation, implementation and delivery of these upgrades.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Ensure 24/7 running of the processes and in accordance to the company standards and guidelines
- Alongside the team, you will draw up a project plan
- Responsible for the project budget
- Good communication with all stakeholders including clients and suppliers
The Technical Project Manager should have the following skill-set:
- Experience with Microsoft environment and SQL
- Relevant work experience with similar projects
- You know how to set priorities and monitor progress
- Strong communication skills and the ability to involve and lead others
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to travel within the Netherlands
- Start date: Jan 2022 - Flexible
- Length of contract: Initial duration of 9 months, extendable based on performance
- Type of contract: Freelancer
- Location: Netherlands
- Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate.
- Interviews: Next week
Please feel free to share a cover letter on your suitability on this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.