Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Developer
Posted on Dec 16, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Auxilion, part of IT. Alliance Group, is looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer with business analysis experience that can lead customer engagements with our clients around Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI), and Microsoft Teams. Role will require candidate to assist customers to understand how to leverage these technologies, ensuring the tools are deployed in a manner that adds value to the organisation while conforming to best practice around governance, security and control.
This is a great time to join a rapidly expanding organization as well as working on the latest versions of Microsoft technologies to build solutions for our customers. You should have drive, passion, attention to detail and great communication. This challenging role will allow you to expand your experience in developing complex solutions in Teams, Power Platform, Dynamics and Graph API as well as having an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and Azure.
- Primary responsibility for engaging with customers advising them the adoption strategies around Dynamics and Power Platform. Leading the design, development and deployment of software offerings and solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of software solutions and components based on Microsoft Power Platform.
- Develop bespoke solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Develop automated unit tests and build systems.
- Bug Fixing and support of existing SharePoint solutions.
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring coding standards are followed
- Lead Development on assigned Software projects.
- Design and communication of solution architecture
- Technical lead during project implementation
- Minimum 5 years application development experience
- Power Platform, PowerApps, Flow and Power BI based solutions
- Technical proficiency in SharePoint and Teams.
- Hands on development experience of SharePoint implementations including; configuration, deployment and development of applications.
- Good experience with Microsoft Graph API.
- Experiencing with developing solutions that required an integrating with other line of business systems and data sources such as Dynamics CRM and SQL Server.
- Experience with designing and implementation of document management and collaboration solutions based on SharePoint.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certified in Office 365 and Azure related platforms and technologies