Senior DevOps Consultant
Posted on Dec 16, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are working with a dynamic and successful software company with over 80 specialists in the vibrant Zurich-West and has been operating successfully on the Swiss market since 2002. With a focus on individual development (JAVA), standard software (SAP), consulting and selected proprietary products, they primarily serve customers from the public administration, insurance, hospitals and energy sectors.
They are now looking for a Senior DevOps Consultant to boost their already successful team.
Duties would include:
- Advice and support for their customers in relation to cloud technologies
- Creation of architectures and implementation of cloud infrastructures
- Containerization of applications and development of container solutions
- Planning, conception and implementation of proofs of concepts
- Creation of technical concepts
- Coordination with the customer's project management and IT architects
- Verification of requirements for their feasibility, complexity and effects on existing and planned solutions
- Support of engineering teams in the planning and implementation of cloud environments
A great opportunity for someone who likes the customer faced side of DevOps and enjoys problem solving and building a strategy behind it.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Higher education in (business) computer science (Uni, ETH, FH)
- Training focus on IT, system administration, systems engineering, network technology
- Several years of experience as a Senior Systems Engineer or in a comparable role
- Very good knowledge of the analysis and design of solution architectures and enterprise applications
- Experience in the use of microservices and application platforms as a service
- Certification (HERMES, TOGAF) is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German
- Independent and responsible way of working, combined with a high level of self-motivation, solution-oriented thinking and curiosity
- Consultant experience: The challenges of our customers give you the freedom you want and drive you to top form.
- High team orientation and very good communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and negotiating skills
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
This is a great position working for a company who have a great reputation within the software industry and are looking forward to a very successful 2022.
They can only do this with the right people!
They are offering a number of benefits such as:
- a very attractive salary plus bonus structure
- Further training in any vertical
- quarterly events
- Flexible hours (work from home etc)
- State-of-the-art workplace with all the latest tech at your disposal
If you would like to know more please apply and one of our team will be in contact to discuss.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.