SAP QM Consultant
Posted on Dec 16, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a SAP QM Consultant to join our end user client.
Part time, 3 days per week, mostly remote with the occasional on site trip to Brussels OR Amsterdam.
We can consider someone full time and we can also consider someone fully remote. However, our clients preference is what is listed above and the more you can meet that the better.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- 5-10 years of SAP QM experience (customisation, analysis, and configuration)
- e2e implementation experience
- 1 project from SAP QM to LIMS is a big plus (needs to understand it in a laboratory context)
- Good experience with stakeholder management
- Previous Pharma experience
- Excellent communication and client facing skills (oral & written)
- Customisation, configuration, and analysis
- Help support on business process side, and IT administration
- Data extraction from SQL LIMS into SAP
- UAT, test scripts, go live and hyper care support
Required modular experience: QM
Remote possible: Mostly remote with some travel to Brussels OR Amsterdam
Work schedule: Part time
Duration: 4 months + extensions
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.