Technical Lead iOS/Android Developer
Posted on Dec 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Technical Lead iOS/Android Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn or Bern Canton.
- Translate requirements in technical solutions in cooperation with other involved departments.
- Define technical goals for the team.
- Define, plan, document & actively support during the implementation of technical tasks.
- Coach & train the team of Software Developers.
- Develop existing & new Software Solutions.
- Work with the team to identify & resolve technical issues.
- Participate in the definition & implement of the tool chain.
- Assist in Software Architecture.
- Understand & interpret regulatory affairs & security issues.
- At least 3 years of professional Software Development experience (preferably including in Java &/or .Net).
- Skilled & experienced in Mobile App Development (iOS &/or Android) & Modern Development Methods & Tools (Xamarin, Scrum, Azure DevOps, CI/CD).
- Good expertise in Requirements Engineering.
- Any experience in Technically Leading a Software Development team is considered a plus.
- Ideally experienced in the Medical Technology sector or other regulated industries.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in IT or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.