C++ Software Developer
Posted on Dec 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop user-friendly & reliable desktop applications, GUIs & automation & control solutions advanced measurement systems.
- Contribute to all areas of software design, from GUI & 3D graphics to hardware automation.
- Create software for electromagnetic field measurements systems.
- Partake in all stages of product development.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in C++ Software Engineering & Python.
- Strong experience & expertise in modern associated tools & technologies including C+, Boost, MS Visual Studio, unit tests & GUI design.
- Ideally experienced in Agile Development & Continuous Integration.
- Programming experience close to hardware is considered advantageous.
- Professional product development experience.
- Focused on high-quality, user-friendliness & reliability when designing software.
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent knowledge.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, structured, creative, efficient, team-oriented & good communication skills.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.